Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Rick Ross Shocks fans with his new looks after loosing 100 pounds

American rapper Rick Ross shocked fans yesterday after sharing picture of his new looks on instagram. It appears the rap legend has been on a very strict diet for a couple of months. Great job Rick.

 
 see more pics after the cut.

In a backstage interview in London last month with Tim Westwood, Rick admitted he’s eating healthier now, too!
“You know, the most I used to do for exercise was stand up to count the money, you know what I’m saying?” Rick laughed to Tim. “But now, they, they, you know, they give me fruit to eat. I forgot what fruit, you know, tasted like. I eat pears now and s–t like that.”
What do YOU think about Rick’s slim down???


No comments:

Post a Comment

Advert

Find us

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...