Pages

Monday 6 April 2015

Segun Arinze : I support Jonathan , i dont believe in Buhari

Top Nollywood actor Segun Arinze has reiterated his support for Nigeria's  outgoing president Goodluck Jonathan saying “I stood for what I believed in and if I had the opportunity, I would do it all over again.I do not ever regret campaigning for Jonathan. If I believed in Buhari, I would have done the same thing. I wish him all the best and hope he would take the country to a better place. It is no longer about Buhari or Goodluck but about Nigeria. I am not a card carrying member of PDP; I
supported the President because I believed he has done well for my industry and Nigeria as a whole. I am a Nigerian and I have every right to the freedom of expression.

Being silent would be foolhardy on my part. In 2011, I was campaigning for Fashola, why was I not silent at that time? We are all Nigerians and I don’t think Buhari would victimise me because I supported Jonathan.”

If only Buhari will lavish money on Nollywood the way GEJ did maybe he will have a rethink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advert

Find us

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...