Pages

Thursday 12 July 2012

Pregnancy Rumours Circulate as Premeirship Star Adebayo buys Yvonne Nelson a car

   News about Ghanaian born Nigerian actress, Yvonne Okoro has severally been linked with top Togolese footballer, Emmanuel Seyi Adebayor not easy to fade at all or been put away as soon as possible.
It would be recalled that in 2011, pregnancy rumour about Yvonne was all round the net when it was reported that she was pregnant for the Nigerian born footballer, who was on loan to Tottenham Hotspurs football club during the 2011/2012 EPL season.
Though the rumour is an unforgetful one, but the latest new is that the 12 million naira worth Mercedes Benz C Class facelift edition in Yvonne’s garage was bought by the Emmanuel Seyi Adebayor.
Yvonne has not denied the fact that she has anything to do with Adebayor, but has reportedly said that Adebayor is just a friend to her. She was reportedly quoted to have said, ”I know Adebayor but he’s just a friend, he’s not my man. I’ve my own guy and I can tell you that Adebayor is not my man.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Advert

Find us

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...